An education specialist is an individual who is working in the field of education supporting educational system. They are type of educational administrators who perform the duty of designing procedures in order to ensure that the goals of a curriculum and program are met.
It is necessary for an individual aspiring to become an educational specialist needs to have an advanced degree as they usually to have to work as a counselor. Thus it is necessary for an individual applying for this position to even mention this in their CV. In order to know the other details required to be mentioned in the resume, the person has to refer to an education specialist CV template.
Sample Education Specialist CV Template
Date of birth: _____________ [in dd/mm/yy format]
Career objective :
I aspire to make a career in the field of education as an education specialist. I want to apply my knowledge and skills acquired in this position for the betterment of curriculum and educational programs.
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelors degree in ___________[ field ] from ________________ [name of the university] in the year ______________ [year of completion]
- Masters degree in __________[ field] from ________________ [name of the university] in the year ______________ [year of completion]
Highlights of Qualification : [highlight all the necessary ]
- Experience in education as well as training environment
- Good knowledge of ________________ [computer software that would be required for the job position]
- Familiarity with _______________
Professional Experience :
As an education specialist in _______________ [name of the organization] from _____________ [date of joining] till ________________ [date of leaving]. I was responsible for:
[mention the particular job duties that the individual had to perform]
Contact Details :
Phone number: ___________
Email id: ________________