Ecology professors are teachers in colleges and universities that handle courses in ecology, the study of living things, their relationships, and ecosystems. Ecology professors mainly handle specific ecology courses but some may also handle basic biology courses which they are also experts in. An ecology professor must have a baccalaureate degree in biology or a related course and also take a master’s or doctorate degree in ecology. This academic requirement and related work experience are the common requirements of employers seeking ecology professors. Ecology professors must possess a love for nature and field work which they are involved in due to their profession.
Sample Ecology Professor CV Template
Bryanston Road, Liverpool
Merseyside, L18 7AL
Hard-working professor with a love of nature is searching for employment as an ecology professor in a university where I can contribute my principle of providing excellent education to students.
Summary of Qualification
- Six years of experience working as an ecology professor.
- With comprehensive understanding of ecological relationships and the ecosystem.
- Knowledgeable in creating modules for laboratory work.
- Willing to travel and handle classes outside the classroom to effectively discuss concepts.
- With scholarly discipline and interest in research.
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present: Ecology Professor, Liverpool University
- Teach basic and advance courses in ecology for freshmen and sophomore students.
- Conduct regular field work and laboratory experiments outside the classroom.
- Prepare reports for publication.
1999 – 2003: Master of Science in Ecology, Liverpool University
1995 – 1999: Bachelor of Science in Biology, Liverpool University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.