Dance instruction is one of the most attracting professions from ancient times to the present. They provide instructions and education about various types of dances that with self expression and free body movement, including modern dance, classical dance, and other dance styles. Dance teacher CV template can be helpful for job placement in universities, colleges, public schools, private art schools and in independent businesses from home/studio
Dance Teacher CV Template
23, Pineville Street,
005 – 453 – 9641 – 22
Objective: Looking for position as dance teacher for theatre or well organized class in school/university.
- Extraordinary flexibility, energy, and expressions
- Experience in a variety of dance genres: from classical ballet, to contemporary dance and disco.
- Experiences in a variety of dance styles: hip hop, funk, jazz, modern, ballet, folk, crip walk, ballroom, & swing.
2008 – 2010
Dance Theatre arts
- Choreographed various dances for the theatre troupe and theatre students
- Implemented and designed a plan for dance for students at selective and private theatre. The program comprised of instructions in tap, ballet and modern dance styles.
East end hobby classes
- Responsible for providing instructions to students of all ages of dance classes including male and female.
- Evaluated students’ dancing abilities and created training methods to enhance each student’s dancing ability and flexibility.
1999 – 2002
Bachelor of Music and Dance
University of Plymouth, Plymouth
Master of Theatrical arts
University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen
1yr Advanced diploma in various dance genres like jazz, tap, freestyle and ballet and other dancing styles
- Best choreographer for theme dance event conducted by XYZ theatre arts
- Best Theatre dancer at University of Georgia for the consecutive 2 yrs
Available on request