Lincoln, LN5 7TS
I intend to be employed as a computer science teacher in an academic institution that will harness my knowledge and teaching ability. I am looking for a job where I can contribute and can open opportunities for growth in the teaching profession.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of work experience as a computer science teacher.
- Excellent academic performance that shows my intellectual capacity and potential.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Office programs and other multi-media programs that can be utilized in new teaching methods.
- Driven and constantly working for improvement in the profession.
- Greatly skilled in dealing with students with special education needs.
Professional Experience / Career History
2006-Present: Computer Science Teacher, Lincoln College
- Teach basic and advanced computer science subjects to students in different year levels.
- Make modules and manuals for computer science subjects taught, some of which are also used by other teachers.
- Serve as adviser of several students majoring in computer science and give them guidance on the courses to take and the thesis they undertake.
- Occasionally tasked to guide the Computer Science Club in its activities and plans.
2005-2006: Substitute Teacher, Lincoln College
- Taught several advance computer science subjects.
2001 – 2005: Master of Science in Computer Science Education, Lincoln College
1997 – 2001: Bacheolor of Science in Education, Lincoln College
Professional reference will be furnished upon request