College Activity directors are the professionals responsible for arranging meetings and planning events in the institutes. They are responsible to arrange various cultural, sport and academic events for the students. Student Activity directors CV template can be helpful for job placement in industries like academic, college and vocational institutes and colleges.
College Student Activities Director CV Template
20, Kingston Street,
006 – 452 – 9341 – 25
Objective: Seeking challenging position as a College Student Activities Director in any reputed institute that would help me to utilize my skills in conducting various activities for the college and students welfare.
- Proficient in computer literacy such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Internet.
- ExCellent ability to work effectively with all levels of managements.
- Experience in organizing various cultural and technical fest for the students
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and counseling skills to motivate students to participate in the various events held at college level.
2007 – 2010
College of Technical studies, London
Student Activities Director
- Responsible for preparing plans and set up for technical events including list of students and providing hospitality to the addressing managers and delegates.
- Responsible for arranging meetings, technical seminars for the students and faculties for their all round development.
- Arranged different development programs like tech week, workshop on new implemented technologies in computers and engineering.
Events services London
- Responsible for arranging plans and set up for business meetings and other events.
- Responsible for providing hospitality and services to the clients
- Arranged various seminars layout and theme parties for the corporate.
1999 – 2003
Bachelor of Science
University of London, London
Masters of, Event Management & planning,
Ireland University, Ireland
- Organized many cultural programs and activities for the university
- Attended many seminars and events on development and recreation activities
Available on request