London, WC5H 0XG
I hope to work as an assistant principal in an academic institution. I believe that my administrative and management skills will be a helpful contribution to an academic institution providing good education.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years working as an assistant principal in a highly reputed school.
- Four years of work experience as a teacher in a Grade School.
- Exceptional academic background that shows my expertise and intellectual capacity.
- Laudable interpersonal skills necessary in any administrative position.
- Excellent administrative and management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willing to work extended work hours to accomplish tasks.
- Work well individually while also being a team player.
Professional Experience / Career History
2009-Present: Assistant Principal, London University
- Help the principal in ensuring the management and administration of the school.
- Perform the tasks of the principal in cases where he is incapable of doing his functions or he is ill.
- Specifically tasked in handling employee-related issues and overseeing the quality of teaching methods employed in the school.
- In some instances, visit and talk with parents about the situation of their children.
2005-2009: Grade school teacher, London University
- Taught a subject and handled several classes in Year 1.
2002 – 2005: Doctor of Philosophy in Management, London University
1999 – 2002: Master of Science in Elementary Education, London University
1995 – 1999: Bachelor of Science in Education, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request