Mr. Noel Thorne
Dartmouth Park Road
London, NW4 1SU
I intend to work in an educational institution that will provide challenges to my ability and skills as a teacher and as an artist and will also give challenging opportunities to my career. I want to be able to share my artistic ability and talent to students at the same time nurturing and enhancing my own.
Summary of Qualification:
- Highly trained and capable as an artist.
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent in working with others and dealing with individuals with learing disabilities.
- Great ability to provide creative teaching materials for classes.
Professional Experience/Career History:
- Experience as an art teacher for elementary students in 2007.
Responsibilities: Teaching basic elements of art to elementary students. In my work, I fulfilled the tasks of a teacher completely including the creation of lesson plans and coursework.
- Experience as an artist.
Responsibilities: Created numerous paintings for a one-man show which was sponsored by the school I enrolled in. As part of the show, I also taught several art classes for two holidays to children.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts from the London University in 2000.
- Master’s degree in Education Major in Art Teaching from the London University in 2005.
- Art training from a special program in London University in 2006.
- Cited by the London University for exceptional artistic ability.
- The London University noted my potential as an artistic and recommended me for one-man shows.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request