Animal science is a branch of agriculture that specializes in the study of farm animals and their care and management. Animal science professors possess an undergraduate diploma in agriculture after which they take a master’s and/or doctorate degree in animal science. Animal science professors teach basic and/or advance courses in agriculture and animal science. They must be capable of handling farm animals to teach numerous ways and methods of taking care of farm animals such as pigs, cows, and chicken or managing animal farms. Animal science professors must be knowledgeable of concepts as well as practical application of principles.
Sample Animal Science Professor CV Template
Harper Road, East Ham
London, E6 5QA
A motivated self-starter is looking for employment as an animal science professor in a university that shares my views in providing quality education and academic excellence to students.
Summary of Qualification
- With six years of professional experience as an animal science professor.
- Possess sound understanding of the farm management of different animals.
- Highly capable of handling small to large farm animals for class demonstration purposes.
- Exceptional people management and time management skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present: Animal Science Professor, London University
- Responsible for teaching a minimum of twelve units of courses in animal science in the undergraduate and graduate level.
- Handle some online courses and night classes.
- Help develop university curriculum.
2000 – 2003: Master of Science in Animal Science, London University
1996 – 2000: Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.