Birmingham, B14 2LF
I intend to be employed as an accounting professor in a working environment where I can practice and enhance my teaching capabilities. I hope to contribute to an academic institution in its goal to provide quality education that will develop highly competitive graduates and responsible citizens.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of teaching as an accounting professor in a well-reputed college.
- Highly qualified in terms of educational background that shows that depth of my knowledge in accounting.
- Good in working with students and also a team player with colleagues.
- Knowledgable in producing effective lesson plans and teaching aids.
Professional Experience / Career History
2006-Present: Accounting Professor, Birmingham College
- Teach basic subjects in accounting to freshman and sophomore students.
- Guide students who are accounting majors in their thesis and practicum.
- Helps in the development of lesson plans as part of my work in the accounting department.
2004-2006: Accountant, Birmingham Bank
- Fulfilled the functions of a bank accountant five days a week.
2002 – 2004: Doctor of Philosophy in Accountancy, Aston University
1999 – 2002: Master of Science in Accountancy, Aston University
1995 – 1999: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Aston University
- Cited by the Aston University for outstanding scholastic performance for four years in my undergraduate degree.
- Given recognition by the Society of Accountancy Students for active membership.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request