The academic program director works in colleges or universities where they perform additional administrative functions while also being a faculty of the school. The academic program director manages a specific program or programs depending on his/her field of specialization and the assignment of the school. He/she works closely with administrators involved in academic affairs to ensure the financial status and stability of the academic programs assigned. The academic program director ensures the daily operations of the program and also ensures that students are guided and supported in their efforts to complete the academic program. Aside from this, the academic program director is also involved in the assignment of suitable faculty and staff.
Sample Academic Program Director CV Template
High Street, Highgate
London, N6 9JG
Responsible and independent worker is looking for a job as an academic program director of a top university where I can help develop academic programs to create outstanding graduates.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess four years of professional experience as academic program director.
- Vast knowledge in accreditation criteria and government standards.
- Excellent ability in problem-solving and decision-making.
- Skilled in presenting information to students, faculty, administrators, and other groups.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Academic Program Director, London University
- Involved in the resolution of inquiries and complaints from students, parents, faculty and other employees in matters concerning the academic program.
- Participate in selection and training of faculty.
- Manage and develop academic program based on university program.
2002 – 2005: Master of Science in Management, London University
1998 – 2002: Bachelor of Science in Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.