Telecom Directors of a large telecoms company are assigned responsibility in overseeing the operations of the company specific to certain geographic areas. They provide managerial guidance and support for both technical and commercials. This involves ensuring optimum network service performance on any of the services of the company such as broadband internet, fixed line and mobile voice and data communications. They also oversee the marketing, sales, promotions and customer relationship programs.
Telecom Director CV Format
Ferdinand G. Crane
Gillham Rd., Kansas City, Missouri
Phone: (816) 554-4632
To work as a Software Director for a large transportation or retail company
2000 – Present: Telecom Director, Matrix Business Tech
- Collaborate with headquarter telecom executives in defining regional operating policies and tariffs to ensure competitive presence in the assigned markets
- Oversee the technical, marketing, sales and customer relations operations of the branch
- Approve all promotional programs and campaigns as may be developed and recommended based on overall corporate marketing directions.
- Develop the regional budget and ensure all operating and capital expenses comply with approved budgets
- Approve all hiring and firing of personnel in the region and approve inter-affiliate transfers and promotions.
Skills and Qualification
- Passed board exams to become a Professional Engineer in 1999
- Excellent supervisory, organizational, leadership, technical and managerial skills with high tolerance for long hours and deadline work pressures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
1999 – Present: In-house seminars on corporate marketing and operating systems, broadband internet, cellphone technologies and emerging telecoms standards
1999 – 2001: MBA, Missouri State University
1996 – 1999: BS Electronics and Communications Engineering, UCLA
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request