Staffing directors work for companies, public and private agencies, and organizations. They are part of the human resources team where they are primarily responsible for establishing and implementing effective staffing philosophies and strategies. Staffing directors ensure that the staffing processes and hiring team is functioning in an effective and integrated way. They handle a team of staffing employees in fulfilling the staffing duties. The staffing director makes sure that the most qualified and best applicants are hired by the company. They also work with other departments and HR professionals to properly deploy employees in company positions where they are most suited and needed.
Sample Staffing Director CV Template
Buckinghamshire, MK19 1EG
Strong people leader with skills in collaborating and coordinating with top-level management is seeking a position as a staffing director in a company where I can enrich my capabilities.
Summary of Qualification
- With five years of work experience as a staffing director.
- Highly capable of establishing and supervising a high-performance team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent people management and administrative skills.
- Excellent data gathering and analytical skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Staffing Director, Steely Electronics Company
- Provide strategic team leadership to HR professionals in managing the hiring engine.
- Develop recruiting strategy and workforce plan to build a strong and qualified workforce.
- Monitor performance and assess strategies.
- Maintain active partnerships with HR directors and manage people costs.
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Human Resources Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.