The Software Company Director provides the commercial and technical leadership to a team of computer software designers and developers, system analysts and architects, sales engineers and implementation project managers in marketing the company’s software solutions to companies. He or she implements the approved polices and procedures to ensure that its computer software products comply with a high level of performance standards with which its marketing strategies can be anchored to promise high value solutions to clients.
Software Company Director CV Format
Judith E. Baines
Young St., Dallas, Texas
Phone: (214) 688-9224
To work as a Software Director for a large transportation or retail company
2000 – Present: Software Director, Cognoscenti Solutions, TX
- Assist the President and CEO in the promulgation of board approved corporate policies in commercial, marketing and engineering operations.
- Work with marketing in the development of quasi-socialized tariffs for large corporations and SMEs to ensure the widest possible markets for its solutions.
- Coordinate with existing clients for continuing support and feedback to update best-of-breed practices for enhancing its product offerings.
- Conduct and administer regular user workers and meetings
- Develop customer relationship programs to help clients enhance the relevant modules
- Ensure that marketing and systems development staff perform their duties and responsibilities as expected of them.
Skills and Qualification
- Passed board exams to become a Professional Engineer in 2000
- Excellent supervisory, organizational, leadership, technical and managerial skills with high tolerance for long hours and deadline work pressures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
2000 – Present: In-house seminars on ERP systems, solutions marketing, people management and negotiation skills.
2000 – 2001: MBA, Texas State University
1997 – 2000: BS Computer Engineering, UCLA
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request