Security directors are professionals who manage security in an organization or a club. They deploy security personnel to maintain peace and order in the organization. They supervise the work of the security personnel and recruit new ones when wanted.
The security director himself should be a strong willed sturdy person who can manage a whole security agency and its staff.
Sample Security Director CV
Germany – 8567
Career Objective: I am an experienced security director having capabilities to deploy and manage security personnel well. I possess effective organizational and managerial skills to maintain and regulate a security agency. I also have proved efficient in developing the security status of the region. Apart from that, I possess the ability to work in both rigid and flexible time schedules.
2008-Present: Oswal Security Solutions, Security Director
- Trained personnel in effective security measures and guard techniques.
- Deployed security personnel to individuals in need and also clubs and organizations.
- Trained recruited staff in handling of advanced security tools like bullet hide camera, alarm call systems etc.
- Handled law enforcement strategies and maintained amongst the staff.
2004-2008: Delta Security Force, Security Director
- Developed and updated force of new security maintenance techniques
- Maintained records of force personnel and evaluated their health and fitness.
- Took anti crime and anti thief measures in the region to prevent corruption or steals.
1999-2001: Bachelors in Science, College of Science Studies.
2001-2003: Degree in Security Management, University.
2003-2004: Diploma in Advanced Security Drives, University.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.