The regional sales director position exists in large manufacturing and sales companies that need to have separate managerial positions for regional operations. The regional sales director is responsible for overseeing and managing the operations of companies in specific locations or areas that are considered as regions for the company based on location or on significance in terms of marketing. Regional sales directors ensure that branches and sales representatives within their area of responsibility are meeting or exceeding sales targets by implementing the proper sales strategies. They regularly meet with sales representatives and store or branch managers to discuss the performance of employees and the branch as a whole. Regional sales directors are important to any large company.
Sample Regional Sales Director CV Template
Prince Consort Road
London, SW6 2BS
Trustworthy and results-driven individual is looking for a position as a regional sales director for an expanding company that provides opportunity for career advancement.
Summary of Qualification
- Six years of professional experience as a regional sales director.
- Comprehensive knowledge in sales and marketing principles and strategies.
- Highly capable of leading and handling multi-faceted employees.
- Exceptional social and interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present: Regional Sales Director, Comfy Style Clothing Company
- Establish and develop a regional sales plan that is based on marketing trends and customer preferences.
- Evaluate sales performance within area of responsibility.
- Troubleshoot problems and give recommendations to sales representatives about improving sales.
1999 – 2003: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.