A public relations director is a person who manages the public relations management department in a company or an organization. They supervise media interactions with the company and also direct other PR officers to work and assign duties to them. They manage media relations, customer relations and marketing. In whole, they supervise and manage the relations of the company with media and its customers.
Sample Public Relations Director CV
Germany – 9584
I am an extremely skilled and experienced professional looking forward to a job position where I can develop myself and my capabilities to manage the public relations and the image of a company. I have excellent communication skills and confident and strong willed.
2005 – Present:
- Prepared press releases putting in information and details of contact persons for the media.
- Prepared media campaigns for better outreach of the company to the media and developing its image.
- Established contacts with the leading editors and staff of the media houses.
- Interacted and set contracts with personalities to launch and develop the brand ambassador for the company and representative of the company in public.
- Responsible for answering calls and interacting with esteem clients of the company.
- Supervised meetings of the managerial staff with partner clients and developed the image of the company in them.
- Developed and implemented public relation programs.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Mass Communication, Mass Media College.
2003-2005: Masters in Mass Communication, Mass Media College.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.