Online marketing directors can work in businesses, non-government organizations, hospitals and schools, all of which need to market their products or services to the public to gain customers or clients. They are responsible for managing the company or organization’s sales and marketing through the internet and online services. Online marketing directors work under the executive marketing director where they perform their tasks based on the over-all marketing plan. They must plan and develop marketing strategies that fit the internet media and must be highly knowledgeable of the functionalities of websites, social networking services, and other online applications that may be used for sales.
Sample Online Marketing Director CV Template
St. Andrews, KY15 9AJ
Innovative and responsible professional is seeking a position as an online marketing director where my qualifications is most fitting and can be beneficial to the company.
Summary of Qualification
- With four years of work experience as an online marketing director.
- Excellent command of the English language for verbal and written communication.
- Expert in information technology and vast knowledge in internet technology.
- Abreast of technological advances and trends in website applications.
- Demonstrate initiative and efficiency.
- Excellent skills in interacting and managing people.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Online Marketing Director, Stylish Fashion Company
- Establish and implement online marketing strategy that fits current trends.
- Improve sales targets by developing promotional strategy in company website.
- Manage marketing staff and provide them training in internet technology.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.