Non executive director is a person who is not directly associated with the company or organization. He is outside the board of directors and is not affiliated to the company or a member of it. The non executive director oversees the performance of the company; the non executive director makes strategic plans and policies and supervises their implementation.
Sample Non Executive Director CV
England – 8674
I am an experienced professional looking for a good job position where I can develop my skills and increase my work experience. I possess excellent communication and presentation skills. I have good organizational and leadership capabilities which will enable me to work more efficiently.
2006-Present: Indlinan Co.
- Selected and recruited new senior management personnel.
- Supervised implementation of plans and policies as directed by the directors’ board.
- Supervised and directed meetings between directors and other companies head.
- Directed relations between employees and clients as well as supervision of employees’ accounts.
- Scheduled events of the company set up as advantage offers or regular preparations.
- Strengthen communications between clients and stake holders.
- Responsible for decision analysis of the company.
- Contributed to strategic planning and decision making policies.
- Evaluated financial systems and risk management controls as well as updated financial information.
- Made conformation calls of attendees of the meetings held.
2001-2004: BA in Economics, Francis College.
2004-2006: MA in Economics, University.
Professional reference will be added upon request.