A financial director is a person who looks after the overall management of the financial operations of an organization. The financial director is responsible for maintaining the financial resources of the company. He is the financial advisor to the senior management personnel. He manages fiscal issues and also budgets for the company or organization.
Sample Financial Director CV
Ireland – 8547
I am looking for a job opportunity where I can develop my experience and get a better insight into this field. I have good experience base over the financial director position and possess good analytical and organizational capabilities. I am familiar with financial, accounting as well as banking issues and terms. I also have planning capabilities and able to work efficiently and timely.
2007-Present: Finance Firm Corporations
- Conducted financial planning for the company and managed annual budgets.
- Supervised financial budgets for the year and created reports of them to the senior management team.
- Developed financial policies, plans and regulations of the company.
- Supervised accounts and created reports of the account management.
- Prepared financial reports of the overall transactions on a monthly basis.
- Assisted company financial deals and supervised them.
- Recruited financial agents and trained them to handle financial issues and assist in the work.
- Managed corporate contracts and monetary issues.
2002-2005: Bachelors of Commerce in Financial Analysis, Commerce College.
2005-2007: Masters of Commerce in Financial Analysis, Commerce College.
Professional reference will be available on request.