Call center directors work for business process outsourcing companies and other call centers that provide services to businesses in various lines of industries. They oversee and supervise the over-all daily operations of the company from its financial growth to its development and expansion. Call center directors are responsible for ensuring the recruitment of highly qualified employees that maintain excellent performance. They establish a comprehensive plan and program for call center operations to meet the corporate goals and financial targets. Call center directors also make sure that the rights of all employees are provided including training, salary and compensation benefits. They must be capable of performing multiple tasks.
Sample Call Center Director CV Template
London, SW16 5PJ
Flexible professional with excellent ability to perform multiple tasks wants to be employed as a call center director for a company where I can hone my skills and contribute to the company’s success.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as a call center director.
- Highly knowledgeable of business process outsourcing language and regulations.
- Has a keen eye for detail and high value for quality work.
- Excellent organizational and trouble-shooting skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Call Center Director, HCBS Company
- Make an operational plan to ensure smooth and excellent business operations.
- Regularly read reports and meet with key managers to discuss performance of the company and employees.
- Determine problems and find ways to resolve these.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.