Associate directors are employed in various work settings from universities and academic institutions, to business companies, research organizations, and government agencies. Associate directors are responsible for engaging in official external transactions with partners, clients, and other stakeholders interacting with the organization. They have to build and maintain relationships while also managing a team of staff members to perform functions related to business development. Associate directors play important roles in negotiating contracts and ensuring that the company or organization benefits fairly from deals and contracts it engages in. They also work at the interface level with other functions such as purchasing. This position requires knowledge in finance and business strategies.
Sample Associate Director CV Template
Nottingham, NG2 4BU
Passionate and independent individual is seeking a profession as an associate director in a challenging and fast-paced environment where my skills can be maximized.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess five years of experience working as an associate director.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong negotiating and persuasion skills.
- Knowledgeable of basic terms and agreements in negotiations and contracts.
- Team player and can handle multi-faceted staff.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Associate Director, NewMeds Pharmaceutical Company
- Negotiate and establish new collaborative relationships with potential partners and clients.
- Provide expert advice regarding the negotiation of contracts and deals.
- Interact with business stakeholders to ensure fair contracts.
2001 – 2004: Master of Science in Business Administration, London University
1997 – 2001: Bachelor of Science in Biology, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.