This sample freelance designer CV is a example of resume that covers all aspects and objectives in details and provides you with some of the best tips so you can make use of them when applying for any related post. The CV offers you with words of action so your CV has a greater effect on your employer the moment he reads your CV. Try to add more creativity when writing your CV for related post.
Sample Freelance Designer CV
+44 62 145 205
To seek a job as a freelance designer in a well reputed company.
Summary of Qualifications
- Awarded as best designer for fashion show organized by the campus two times in row.
- Well efficient in working in a team as well as individual on a project.
- Can make use of modern techniques and tools to produce better and innovative designs for clients.
Rayat London College, Bachelors of Commerce.
RDi School of London, High school diploma.
Career Experience/Job History
Charming Fashions and Professional Designers
Designer and Coordinator
- Contract designer and fabric selector for men and women garments.
- Responsible for planning complete designs and manufacturing of fashion fabrics.
- Helping in building clientele.
- Interacting with other customers for fulfilling the order before deadline.
Fashion Coordinator and freelance designer
- Providing with designs for latest collections on freelance basis.
- Showing cloths linings to various customers and for other trade shows.
- Organizing and setting up various events.
- Have managed to win best designer for a number of traded shows.
- Appreciated by most co-workers.
Professional references upon request.