If you are all set to make a design CV, your CV must be able to reflect your inclination and ability for design.
Here are some of the tips to help you make your design CV:
- Consider your CV as a presentation format. Since you are applying for a design position, your CV should also be a showcase of your design ability. Consider inserting a logo in your CV to give yourself a unique identity provided you do have a logo. You might even want to consider making one to represent your unique identity.
- Make sure to include accounts of all the workshops you have attended and the certifications you have received. These workshops and certification must be relevant to the field of design.
- Include your familiarity and expertise with any design software that can help to speed up the employer’s task and may also be a useful tool for overall design position.
- In addition, do not forget to make a written account of your past work experience, your educational background and any other special skills that you may have.
- Try and attach a soft copy of your design work in the form of a CD. This CD can go in an envelope along with your CV.