A Creative Designer is a professional in advertising, graphic & arts industry who assembles together images, designs with his creativity and bring it on as per the theme and need. Creative Designer CV template can be helpful for job placement in industries related to identity (logos and branding), web sites, publications (magazines, newspapers, and books), animation, advertisements and product packaging.
Creative Designer CV Template
23, Pineville Street,
002 – 453 – 9641 – 22
Objective: Looking for position as Creative Designer to add creativity to the work and provide service to the organization with my learned and innovative skills.
- Hands on experience on creating logo concepts and advertising concepts for print media.
- Tools, principles and Extensive understanding of design techniques, which are used in production of blueprints, technical plans, models and drawings
- Experience on the usage of various designing software like Adobe, Dream weaver etc.
- Specialized in creating animated designs and Logos
2008 – 2010
Forbes Design Lab,
- Responsible for coordinating and production of a variety of graphics designs, newsletters, report covers, annual reports, brochures, and logos as per the client orders.
- Responsible for preparing blueprints, plans and cost documents related with the project.
- Held meetings with the senior managers for designing and planning the project requirements.
2005 – 2008
Pro Designs Advertising Group
- Responsible for generating concepts for the designs for the magazines advertisement
- Created various publishing ads for various news agencies and clients.
- Prepared computer documents for the test plan and design concepts.
1999 – 2002
Bachelor of Graphics
University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen
2003 – 2004
Master of advertising
University of Bath, Bath
1yr Advanced diploma in Designing and animation including all the advanced design software’s.
Best Concept planner for XYZ Design Lab,
Available on request