Assistant designer is one who helps senior designer in his office with anything that is associated with designing field. They are also responsible for making all possible arrangements for any event. They are also aware of everything that is related to designing and graphical layout in any platform where they are working. He is also a person who is responsible for developing market for programs that are assigned. Assistant designer also work as trainee who assist senior graphic designer. Here we have provided you with a sample CV that we hope shall prove helpful to you for create your resume when applying for related job.
Sample Assistant Designer CV
Davik’s Estate, 400th
Mobile No: +43 3245 62524
Telephone No: +425 3223 254
Looking for an opportunity that is excellent to work as assistant designer, that can prove to be helpful to start my career as a very successful designer.
Summary of Qualifications
- Capable of handling various platforms like MS office, Powerpoint, Linux, SQL, C++, Java and HTML.
- Efficient in preparing 3D graphics for both outdoor and indoor signs.
- Efficient in printing publications for prints and also helped in creating a number of designs for websites.
- Worked on a number of projects that were assigned by my seniors.
Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering, University of London
Diploma in computer engineering, University of Bradford
Career Experience/Job History
- Bagged best assistant designer award by the present organization.
- Preferred by all seniors and co-workers to work along with them on various projects.
- Managed to increase customer database for present organization.
Professional references upon request