A professional resume is one that focuses on your qualifications and skills. This is the best CV to use when applying for any kind of professional position such as that of a lawyer, accountant or an engineer. It is therefore important that you are able to depict these qualities that you may be at the forefront of your fellow applicants. A resume for an accountant manager would appear as follows.
Sample Professional Resume Template
Rose Place, St Aldates
Mobile: +44 (0)20 2930 4563
I am an ambitious, innovative person with excellent organizational skills, communication skills and computing skills. I hereby apply for the post of accountant manager in your company. Given a chance, I will bring refined skills and qualities that will positively benefit your company.
2006 – Present: Accountant – Hilton Group
- Draw up reports for clients.
- Ensure that all accounting standards are met.
- Ensure that all issues arising that deals with finances are dealt with as soon as is possible.
- Collect all necessary payments.
- Keep tabs on all projects and how they are progressing.
- Draw up budgets.
- Write out yearly accounting records for review and publication by the auditors.
- Provide inputs of all accounts.
- Represent the client’s needs.
2003 – 2005: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Brunel University – London
2001 – 2002: Diploma in Accounting, University of Wales
- Composer of the year award
Hobbies and Interests
The names of the referees shall be made available upon request by the organization.