A hybrid resume is a combination of the traditional chronological resume and the functional CV. This is a fusion of the two vitas, so that the best in both is brought out in the resume. It therefore focuses on the skill and achievements presentations as well as your potential and past work experiences and responsibilities giving a comprehensive outlook on all aspects. A model resume for an aircraft mechanic would be as follows.
Sample Hybrid Resume Template
178 Goswell Road
Mobile: +44 (0)20 2020 4535
I am a creative, focused, organized and result oriented person, looking for an avenue in which I can use my skills, which include: Being agile, having good interpersonal skills and being able to work well under pressure to bring original innovation to your company.
2003 – 2009: Heathrow International Airport – Chief Aircraft Mechanic
- Supervising the aligning and engine calibration systems
- Keeping an eye on gauges to ensure that no faults arise
- Inspecting and controlling all operations.
- Oversee all activities.
- Read and interpret aircraft manuals.
2000– 2003: JFK International Airport – Junior Aircraft Mechanic
- Repair any engine failures.
- Select the tools to be used for different tasks.
- Install all equipment that requires installing
- Following the supervisor’s delegation of work activities
- Employee of the year award
Education and Qualifications
1996 – 1999: BSc in Aviation Technology – University of Hull (Bsc Honors)
1993 – 1995: A levels – Oxford College scoring (Grade B)
1987 – 1992: GCSE – St Patrick’s Junior School (overall grade of A-)
Hobbies and Interests
- Creating new things
The names of the referees shall be made available upon request by the organization