An application resume is one that is written specifically for the purpose of job application. It is detailed in all aspects that are required, to make a good CV. In order for the application vitae to be effective, it should lay emphasis on your skills, and related work experiences. It should also state ones qualifications and achievements so that you can impress your employer. An application resume for an architect is as follows.
Sample Application Resume Template
MK 56 8WH, Sheffield, UK
Mobile: +44 (0)20 4637 2948
I am a passionate, goal-oriented person, wishing to obtain a job in your company, working as the chief architect. I have 10 years experience to my name. I do believe that I have a lot to offer your company, and not only will I bring creativity and innovation into your company, but I will also be a plus point in a lofty institution, such as yours.
1999 – Present: Martha Schwartz Partners – Project Architect
- Drawing up of model housing complexes
- Supervise construction
- Hiring of construction companies to build the building in the required time
- Working with the executives to ensure that their dream becomes a reality
- Make all major decisions concerned with design and the implementation of the design
- Refurbishing of buildings
- Planning and presentation of ideas and designs to the board and executives
1998 – 1999: RIBA part one and two – University of Liverpool
1996 – 1998: Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in Architecture, University of Liverpool – London
- Designer of the year award
Hobbies and Interests
- Playing rogue
- Playing golf
The names of the referees shall be made available upon request by the organization.