A CV is a document which holds a lot of importance to the career of a person. This is because of the fact that a CV has details which can decide whether or not the applicant is suitable for the job position or not. A CV generally comprises of details like academic information, skills and qualifications, hobbies and interests etc.
A CV of an art teacher is one that an aspiring art teacher writes so as to showcase his/her skills and work experience to a possible recruiter. To frame a CV for an art teacher, certain things must be kept in mind. The following are some of the main such points.
- The first thing to keep in mind that the heading of the CV should be ‘Art teacher curriculum vitae’ or just ‘Curriculum vitae’.
- The CV of the art teacher must start by giving his/her personal details like name, age, contact number, email address, gender etc.
- After the personal details, the applicant must write down the academic information like schooling details, graduation details etc.
- The next part of the CV must focus on the kind of training and courses which the applicant has undertaken to be suitable for the position of the art teacher.
- The work experience details must comprise of the positions undertaken by the applicant and the names of the places where he/she has taught before.
- A separate section for the skills and hobbies must also be given in the CV. This part can also comprise of the other interests which the applicant has.
- Any CV must have a formal tone and should be written politely without sounding either over confident or arrogant.
- The CV of an art teacher must also have a statement of purpose in it.