Customer service manager is a very responsible post and presently more number of clients try to go through your CV looking for your skills and experience in the field of customer service and economics. You should be capable of providing a very high standard of customer satisfaction and should be self motivated. You can make use of this template CV to create your resume for applying for the post of customer service manager in a well reputed organization.
Sample Customer Service Manager CV
20, sixth street,
+44 6745 7451
To seek the job of Customer service manage in leading organization.
Summary of Qualifications
- Have completed 6 months course in customer service and hospitality industry
- Been awarded best Customer service executive in the present organization
- Capable of handling any big or small job independently
2003 – 2006
Cambridge University, MA- Business and Economics
2001 – 2003
Manchester College, BA- Business and Economics
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present
Citi Trust Inc.
CSM – Sr
- Handling Inbound and Outbound calls with clients
- Auditing accounts and handling automated accounting systems
- Adhering to government funding regulations
2006 – 2008
City Financial Institution
Customer service Manager
- Collaborating with different departments within the organization.
- Answering to customers calls and queries
- Handling all queries that are related to senior representatives.
- Been awarded as best Customer Service Representative in the present organization.
- Have managed to add a number of potential customers to the companies database
Professional references upon request.