The Retail Customer Service personnel are responsible for providing an in-depth knowledge of the product or services to prospective customers and clients. The potential candidate for the position needs to have ample knowledge in formulating strategies to introduce the product or services with utmost goal of increasing its sales. A retail Customer Service Personnel is also demanded to provide temporary errands like answering phone calls and emails when the need arises.
Retail Customer Service CV Template
61, Dover Court Avenue
Surrey CR7 7LJ
Mobile Number: 710 236 9526
Telephone Number: 203 679 2534
Seeking to get a remarkable and challenging job in any of the customer service field where my selling expertise will be of service and fully maximized.
Summary of Qualifications
- Completed a rigorous and intensive sales training
- Over five years of experience working in customer service industry
- Highly proficient in diverse retail sales particularly in customer service environments.
- Proven track record as top sales performer
- ExCellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with people from different walks of life
- Computer literate and analytical
- Highly proficient in sales analysis
- Team player and hardworking
- Able to maintain harmonious relationship among co-workers and superiors
Masters in Commerce, University of Yorkshire
Bachelors in Commerce, University of Wales Institute, Cardiff
Career Experience/Job History
2009 – Present
Retail Customer service manager
Premier Retail Agency
Jr. Customer service agent
Fasttrack Retail providers.
- Impressive track report as top seller
- Commended for providing exCellent customer service
Professional references upon request