Retail customer service is a field that is always related to satisfying your customers. So with this service you have to try and facilitate your customers in any possible way. You always have to ensure that your customers are always aware of everything that you have in your store. In case your customers are just not sure that they will get what they are looking for then they might visit some other store. So when providing your CV you need to highlight all your skills that you can make use of to get your customers informed. You also need to highlight all your communication skills that you can make use of for satisfying the customers.
Sample Retail Customer Service CV
Blue stand street,
+49 30 8475 011
To seek a job of retail customer service representative in leading retail company where all my skills can be used.
Summary of Qualifications
- Have undergone one year course on MS office and computer operation.
- Attended few workshops on how to improve your communication skills and public relations.
- Having good communication skills and can speak to people in easy neutral accent.
Canterbury College, Bachelors in Business Administration
2001 – 2002
Capital School, Diploma in High School
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present
Malcolm retails and services
Customer service representative (retails)
- Training new recruits on how to introduce the products to customers.
- Handling cash and incoming calls.
- Answering all customer queries during the duty hours.
- Interacting with different types of customers and trying to offer them with what they are looking for.
2004 – 2006
Star retail agency.
Customer service representative
- Handling cash counter.
- Handling various incoming calls and providing with necessary answers to the customers who make the calls.
- Offering with best customer service.
- Have received best customer satisfaction trophy consistently for two years.
- Appreciated by most customers who walk in the retail store.
Professional references upon request.