An Entry Level Customer Service is a position not needing much work experience. A grocery bagger is a classic example of this position. A potential candidate to this position needs to have a great sense of commitment to enhance customer service care. An entry level customer service personnel should be able to deal with people from different walks of life. The potential candidate for the position must show a lot of interest to learn the craft in the customer service industry.
Entry Level Customer Service CV Template
29, Prinston Street
Mobile Number: 702 564 2314
Telephone Number: 204 213 4522
To be able to get a rewarding and challenging job where I can be of great help to service many especially in the customer service industry.
Summary of Qualifications
- High School Graduate
- Completed a one-day seminar on Customer Service
- Results-oriented and a team player
- Willing to accept any delegated tasks relevant to the job description
- Able to work on different working shifts and physically fit to sustain it
- Can work well with colleagues and superiors
- ExCellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Basic computer literacy especially in Microsoft applications
- Honest and hardworking
- Pleasing personality
Bachelors in Commerce, University of Leeds
Diploma in commerce, Swansea University
Career Experience/Job History
Customer service engineer.
Legit tools agency & service providers.
- Academic exCellence for being a consistent Honor Student
- Accorded Leadership Award for two (2) consecutive years in High School
Professional references upon request