A customer service supervisor is one responsible for supervising the day to day operations of the customer care department. The person suitable for this position must be able to work well with the diverse personalities of customer service representatives. Customer Service Supervisor need to have the ability to assist customers, resolve their queries and complaints pertinent to utility services. This profession also entails enough skills to perform variety of difficult and complex administrative as well as clerical work like billings and payments.
Customer Service Supervisor CV Template
Mobile Number: 709 458 5688
Telephone Number: 208 689 6635
To get a rewarding and challenging position that gives me the chance to help people by using my skills and expertise in customer service.
Summary of Qualifications
- Completed Bachelors Degree in Psychology
- Six years working experience in customer service
- Ability to supervise a team of customer care representatives regardless of its number and diverse personalities
- Computer literate
- ExCellent Communication skills in both written and spoken English language
- Able to handle customer’s complaints in the most professional way and manages to resolve them appropriately and quickly
- Honest and a team player
- Pleasing personality
Masters in Business studies, Southampton University
Bachelors in Business Studies, University of Yorkshire
Career Experience/Job History
Customer service supervisor
Customer service manager.
- Responsible for formulating strategies leading to increase in customer satisfaction
- Chosen among the top 10 outstanding employees of the year
Professional references upon request