This is a sample customer service sales CV that contains all possible background summary which a candidate is supposed to highlight when applying for this post in any leading organization. It is important to try and highlight all your professional skills and all your past track record that looks very much impressive. So if you try and list some of the best relevant courses then it always proves to be helpful in adding too much of weight to your personal CV.
Sample Customer Service Sales CV
190, even square,
+ 31 610 5797 4152
To seek a job for the post of efficient customer service sales representative in a well reputed firm.
Summary of Qualifications
- Have undergone 6 months certification in training for customer service representative.
- Bagged best customer service representative award during training period.
- Preferred by most clients in the present company.
2001 – 2003
Cambridge University, bachelors in mass communication and public relations
1999 – 2000
Central school of English, diploma in high school
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present
Customer service representative (sales) division
- Creating and generating new sales and maintain present sales.
- Recommending specific products and services to present and new customers.
- Delivering the purchased products on time and collecting payments from clients.
2003 – 2006
Customer service representative
- Provide information related to the product to the customers.
- Providing information related to features of the products as sales pitch.
- Informing customers about new trends and implementations.
- Created new and leading customer database for present company.
- Improved sales ability and skills.
- Maintain best customer files for easy follow ups.
Professional references upon request.