A customer service representative has a variety and diverse fields of work with the objective of providing services at their utmost best to the customers. Depending on the type of services a business provides, the term customer may connote different meanings. A customer service representative has the opportunity to be dealing with individuals; they can also represent themselves only, and even with representatives of other businesses.
Customer Service Representative CV
345, Ruby Square
Mobile No.: +36 20 2760 9264
Telephone No.: +36 1 874 9856
To effectively utilize my skills towards the growth of the organization.
Summary of Qualifications
- Knowledgeable even with the most modern office practices and procedures
- Sound knowledge of the basic business arithmetic and techniques including the basic computer applications: word processing, spreadsheet, database and other office software and equipment.
- Knowledge in Accounting is an advantage
- Knows how to deal with necessary work in a City Government
- Ample skills in using the following application: spreadsheets and word processing software packages, organizing data and materials, and preparing reports and documents accurately and efficiently.
- Typing speed of 40 wpm; able to use 10-key calculator
- Able to deal with people from different walks of life
Masters in business management, University of Yorkshire
Bachelors in Business Management, University of London
Career Experience/Job History
2009 – Present.
Customer service representative.
Ahead PVT LTD.
2003 – 2006
Customer service representative
Canop’s flight service agency.
2006 – 2009
Customer support engineer.
Creative service agency
- Got the best performer award for the best performance.
- Rewarded for developing new business ideas for small start up’s
Professional references upon request