Customer Service Executives are responsible for providing exCellent customer services in a timely and accurate manner. They are also accountable for formulating resolution and responses pertinent to their job description. Defining a concrete and efficient customer service strategy of the organization is their main responsibility. Among these strategies are training, technology, developing and improving employees’ skills. They are also responsible for maintaining consistent quality control, standardizing procedures and policies commensurate to the expectations of customer service.
Customer Service Executive CV Template
Mobile No.: +31 640 9650 652
Telephone No.: +31 20 765 0324
To be able to provide utmost service and support to customers at all times.
Summary of qualifications
- Superb customer service skills
- Five years experience in medical transcription is a must
- Motivated and reliable
- ExCellent background on sales
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Word and Windows XP applications
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute
- Experience in data entry and ten-key
- Able to lead and motivate team members
- Dependable and works fast in any assigned tasks
- Self starter
- Able to maintain an exCellent and harmonious relationship with coworkers and supervisors
1998 – 2001
Bachelors in business administration, Aberystwyth University
Masters in BBM, York St John University
Career Experience/Job History
- Worked as a customer service executive for 2 years in chilis services.
- Customer service manager in floris agency
- Best employee award for having good work disciplines
- Rewarded for good customer relationship.
Professional references upon request