Corporatists hire highly ardent, talented, skillful and motivated proactive professionals as Senior Consultants to handle their projects and manage their relationships with the clients and lead their organization towards success and growth. A Senior Consultant’s CV must incorporate all the core strengths of a passionateand ardent professional and must also showcase his /her abilities through his work experience and amorous skills.
Sample Senior Consultant CV
1500 Vance Ave
Memphis TN 38104
Phone number – 778 776 6568
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
With experience in the corporate sector as a Senior Consultant, I want to use my talent, abilities to explore new levels of mutual growth and work as a team in a renowned organization.
I want to acquire a challenging management position as a Senior Consultantin an esteemed and reputed organization where I am provided with unlimited opportunities for the developmentsand burgeoning of my career.
Strengths & Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication and motivational skills.
- Stress Tolerance and thus can work under huge pressure.
- Good and thorough knowledge of computer basics.
- Excellent in handling team and taking the best out of them.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, disciplined and expeditious.
- Covetously committed towards the job.
Senior Consultant, 2007– till date
JakeEnterprises – New Jersey
- Maintain and handle the financial growth for the company.
- Lead the team to complete the targets within the provided period.
- Responsible for the marketing strategies and advertisement for company’s promotion.
- Attended many job fare campuses for recruitment purposes.
- Attended all the clients meetings for company’s benefit.
- Arranging the travel arrangements for the marketing team going out on company’s behalf.
- Helped the fellow staff whenever they seek help.
- Diploma certificate in Business Communications, 2007
- Bachelors in Business Administration, New Jersey University, 2005
Available on request