The prime role of a fitness consultant is to provide valuable information on health and wellness to the clients according to the professional standards prescribed by the organization. S/he prepares various seminars and presentations to teach the customers about the latest concepts of the health care industry. A fitness consultant CV should outline the required certifications and the experience level on the part of the candidate.
Sample Fitness Consultant CV
100 Park Center Plz
San Jose, CA
Contact no: 408 454 4574
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have four years of full time experience working as a fitness consultant. I have provided the clients with various well developed health and wellness services and programs. I have always maintained the HIPAA guidelines while documenting and presenting the data. I have always tried to create healthy communities throughout my job period.
- CSEP certified fitness consultant
- CPR- Level A certification
- Standard First Aid certification
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills and public speaking skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- In-depth knowledge of anatomy, physiology and nutritional science.
- Working knowledge of various fitness equipments.
- Sound knowledge of weight management exercises.
Seeking a position as a fitness consultant in a respected organization where I can use my education and learned skills to meet all the specific fitness needs of the clients and thereby
can increase the client base of the organization.
Rethink Fitness, 2010-Till date
I worked with the clients to provide them with the advanced personal training according to their guidelines. In addition to physical workouts, I also provided guidance to the clients about the nutritional aspects of the foods and prepared specific diet routines for them as per their particular body types.
2nd Wind Exercise Equipment, 2008- 2009
I explained the clients about the benefits of the products and prepared customized body transformation programs for them. I marketed various weight loss and nutritional supplement products successfully and generated a good client base for the organization.
- Master degree in Kinesiology, Wagner University, 2007
- Bachelors degree in Science, Wagner University, 2005
Mr. Joseph Clinton
Assistant Professor, Pratt Institute of Medical Science
San Jose, CA