For the adherence and compliance of the business corporations with the laws, regulations and rules of the environment, the Environment Consultant plays a key role in the society. To get the compliance construction services or to get the proper waste management or for the environmental management systems or for the green claims, different private as well as government offices hire Environment Consultants to perform the task for them.
Sample Environmental Consultant CV
1023, Forest lane Drive
Phone number – 887 985 3423
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
With my impersonal skills and knowledge of my field, I want to gain a long term job as an Environment Consultant where I can leverage my knowledge and experience with the expertise of the company I will be working with.
My aim is to obtain an employment as Environment Consultant in an esteemed and distinguishable organizationand use my abilities in making a significant and vital contribution to the profundity of the dynamic organization.
- Project development and implementation
- Visual designs and communication concepts
- Professional and highly goal oriented.
- Proficiency in use of the analytical and mechanical tools.
- Business acumen and process analysis
- Service support and quality assurance
Field Analyst, 2008-till date
MNM Corporation Ltd., California
- Responsible for handling individual projects for various clients.
- Responsible for the necessary plan layout for the site and people safety at the site.
- Responsible for auditing of schools, colleges and other educational institutions.
- Write many Environmental safety related articles for the awareness.
- Handled the packaging of waste material in lab, and then transported it safely to the officials and helped in the testing.
- Bachelors in Environmental Science, University of California, 2006
- Masters in Environmental Science, California University, 2008
Available on request