A Consultant Physician is a physician who is indoctrinated and trained by a qualified experienced Senior Physician to do the prognosis and diagnosis of a patient’s disease to make a record file and further assist and advice an authorized attending physician regarding the treatment services. Such a professional is not actually authorized to take the actual charge of treatment of the patient.
Sample Consultant Physician CV
567, Marine Blvd
Phone number – 567 985 8769
Email Id: email@example.com
Want to utilize my knowledge and capabilities to amorously serve the mankind by working as Consultant Physician with a number of challenging and divergent patients.
With over six years of professional experience in health care industry, I am an amorous and vigorous Consultant Physician whose goal is to work in a remarkable and reputed hospital that will challenge me further and gets the best out of me and allow me to have a renowned career growth.
- Excellent motivational, administrative and leadership qualities.
- Good counseling abilities with lively nature.
- Having professional experience in medical health care department..
- Thorough and complete knowledge of computer basics.
- Professional and highly goal oriented and customer oriented.
- Good command over verbal as well as written communication skills.
Assistant Consultant Physician, 2006-present
City Hospital, Texas
- Treatment and diagnosis of different injuries and diseases and other problems of the patients.
- Referred patients to various specialists who require special attention.
- Helped senior physician in providing prescriptions to patients.
- Conducted ward rounds with senior physician.
- Maintained all records of the prescribed medication.
- Organized many free healthcare check-ups for public welfare.
- Diploma in Healthcare Assistance, University of Texas, 2008
- Masters in Health Science, University of New Jersey, 2007
- Bachelors in Health Science, University of Texas, 2005
Available on request