A Roofer is a craftsman who expertise’s in the construction, fixing and replacement of the roofs of the buildings ensuring the safety of the building and hence people living in it.These professionals concentrate on the accurate material selection, their proper application and then the designing, for the precise roof construction. The Roofer’s CV must incorporate all the core strengths of the professional and must also showcase his /her abilities through his work experience.
Sample Trainee Estate Agent CV
546, Forest lane Drive
Phone number – 887 985 3423
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To use my leadership skills along with my talent to enhance my career and gain knowledge and experience that shall lead me towards bright future in the world by working in a renowned firm.
To obtain a challenging and bright career by implanting my unique skills in a well known reputed firm as a Roofer and implement my ideas for a revolutionary change.
Areas of Expertise
- Thorough knowledge of carpentry skills.
- Technically sound and proficient.
- In a great physical shape to do the physical tasks precisely.
- Thorough knowledge of mechanical machines and hand tools.
- Works with great innovative ideas.
- Hard working and passionate about the job.
Assistant Roofer, 2009 – till date
Rogers & Rogers Construction Company. – New York
- Helped my senior in the construction, maintenance, repairingthe roofs and installing the new one and removing the old ones.
- Performed repairing of leakage roofs efficiently.
- Performing all the other necessary works required.
- Maintenance and cleaning of the tools used in the roofing.
- Handled and supervised the labors effectively and efficiently.
- Assisted senior in carpentry work.
- High School diploma, San Andrew School, 2009
Available on request