A Project Manager has a superb ability turning ideas into reality. It means he can manage on several tasks at once. A Project Manager is someone always called because of his skills and efficiency to manage and resources declaring that projects are accomplished within defined time and / or limited budget.
Sample Project Manager CV Format
D-22, 43rd Street
Mobile No: +43 675 8879 99
Telephone No: +78 7765 8768 9
Career Objective: To equip my creative thoughts and ideas to implement projects into real life mode using the Knowledge of project planning tools and new developed techniques
Gateway, 2007-2009: worked as an administration assistant
Free to Rhyme, 2009 till now working as a project manager assistant then promoted to unit project manager
Project Manager Objectives:
- To assure on project time scopes and deadlines –
- To set, supervise and execute the organization policies towards work, and to keep up with the financial constraints.
- To provide leadership, enthusiasm and strategic guidelines to a the team
- To maintain connections with project members, suppliers and contractors To keep up with budgets
- To check, value and review project progress with the related team performance
- To shine the success motivations within the project staff to stimulate their potential
2003-2006: BA in Business Administration University of Texas, Houston
I was awarded the employee of the year at Free to Rhyme in 2008.
- Foot ball