Outreach Workers are individuals or groups that provide social and welfare services to people who are in need of financial, moral and educational assistance. They are highly trained in dealing with relationships, family problems and are highly knowledgeable of processing documents for assistance in various fields. Outreach Workers are also very sociable and have backgrounds in psychology and research. They are very personable and have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Outreach Worker CV Template Example
Midhurst Avenue, Muswell Hill
London, N14 3EP
I am a hard-working and resourceful professional seeking for a job as Outreach Worker for any company. I am a good listener and can draft the specific needs of the people as well as provide the services necessary to comply with these needs.
2007 – Present: Outreach Worker, Angelus Family Services
- Studied the needs of clients and personally did interviews and updates with those who are involved
- Made plans and long-term programs for the sustainability of the financial and educational assistance given them
- Ensured the reliability of the services contracted and monitored the release of regularly
2004 – 2007: Guidance Counselor, London School of Boys
- Gave counseling to students and instructors who are in need of moral advice
- Made investigations and validation of data prior to the processing of the cases
- Provided one on one hearing and personal reports for each case
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of London
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.