A construction manager is a person who is responsible for transforming infrastructure and building designs and layouts into building. When applying for this post you have to specify your communication skills and interpretation. You also need to be strong in commanding your team and get the job done with minimum investment. You can use this CV template to apply for a job in leading Construction Company.
Sample Construction Manager CV
35, Prinston Street,
+203 678 4587
To seek a job as a construction manager in a leading construction company.
Summary of Qualifications
- Awarded best team leader award in the present job
- Have completed 6 months course in team management and development
- Professional in offering management and communication skills with clients and seniors
2003 – 2006
Rose Technical College, Amsterdam
Diploma in Architecture
2001 – 2003
ABC Management Schools
Business management training
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present
Advanced Global Construction Company
- Construction bidding and control process for most clients
- Scheduling meetings with clients, explaining cost effective options and concepts.
- Developing employee and management communication ability through dedication and hard work
2006 – 2008
Gold Mayor Company
- Hiring, scheduling and supervising contractors and subcontractors
- Implementing on-site policies and strategies for various safety measures within the company premises
- Awarded best employee award in the present organization for two years.
- Have managed to gain appreciation from most seniors and clients and coworkers for best team work.
Professional reference upon request