Mason (or construction worker) is a person who lays bricks to construct walls or brick work. The term also refers to a person who use blocks to establish block work walls or any other forms of masonry. In Australian and British English, a mason is commonly known as a “brickie”
Sample Mason CV Format
Mobile No: +43 554535
Telephone No: +78 565685367
Career Objective: experienced construction worker in stone masonry and bricklaying seeks to be employed as a bricklayer in a reputed construction company. I am willing to equip skills in analysis and organization for the good of the company. I am able to work under the least minimal supervision.
Stone Mason: 2002-2004: worked as an assistant construction worker
Stone Mason: 2004 and till now: worked as a construction worker then a mason worker
- To Mix substances for making bricks
- To oversee the baking of bricks
- To ensure that baked bricks were good to start building
- To oversee the price and delivery of substances for making bricks or laying bricks
- To maintain and clean tools used for making bricks or laying bricks
- To shape broken bricks into unanimously construction stones.
2005 – 2007: Construction Diploma from the Vocational School (Brick Making and Laying)
I was awarded the employee of the year at Stone Mason in 2008.
- Video games