Maintenance Managers work as the overall supervisors of labourers, maintenance workers and janitors who are tasked to ensure the cleanliness and orderliness of the areas they are assigned to. They make sure that the staff and employees are working in accordance to their schedules and perform their tasks with great care. Maintenance Managers also evaluate the material and item needs of the employees and their areas and make sure that they are given budgetary allocations for such.
Maintenance Manager CV Template Example
London, WC2E 7HT
I am a proactive and experienced maintenance professional seeking for a job as Maintenance Manager for any establishment or institution. I have expertise in directing activities of the personnel in accordance to the tasks they were given and the areas they need to cover. I am very organized and sensitive to the needs of the employees while maintaining the objectives of the department.
2004 – Present: Maintenance Manager, London Stadium
- Identified areas that need cleaning, maintenance, improvement and repairs and directed employees to accomplish their tasks individually or as a group
- Monitored the performance of employees and recommended them for salary promotions or contract invalidation
- Scheduled the maintenance and checked on the implementation of these tasks regularly
2003 – 2004: Maintenance Staff, Bayside Mall
- Cleaned rest rooms, halls and surroundings of the mall as well as maintained cleanliness
- Moved objects, materials, equipment and tools for the management to identified areas
- Assisted the staff in sending and receiving letters and other documents as well as communications
1999 – 2003: High School Diploma, London High School
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.