A Leasing Consultant sometimes also referred to as a Leasing Agent works as an agent for landlords to show and rent the property to the people interested in taking a property on rent/lease. Being an important and vital part of the real estate world, a Leasing Consultant needs to be excellent in skills, marketing; verbal wits and kinesics knowledge to proper ensure and satisfy the client needs and hence fulfilling the company’s targets.
Sample Leasing Consultant CV
542 E DRAGRAM
Phone number – 665 756 7567
Email Id: email@example.com
With a vital experience in leasing work and good verbal communication skills, I want to enhance my career with my hard work and passion towards my work.
I am seeking the position of a Leasing Consultant in a developing firmwhere I can use my past experiences in the leasing field to satisfy the needs of the firm as well as my clients.
- Motivated professional with good communication skills.
- Acquisitive professionalism with administrative qualities.
- Covetously dedicated towards my work.
- Customer service and client satisfaction being the top priority.
- Always prepared to take on new challenges.
Assistant Leasing Consultant, 2011 – April 2012
Mike Real Estates – New York
- Helped my senior in many leasing deals for the firm.
- Convinced many clients that our firm is the right one to handle their rental/leasing of their property.
- Attended the clients and took them to various different rental/leasing units.
- Handled the marketing of the properties which are under company’s business.
- Providing details of new properties in the market and to the people for company’s profit.
- Handling the verification of the addresses proofs of the tenants.
- Bachelors in Arts, New York University, 2011
Available on request