Laborers are responsible individuals who are tasked to do a variety of jobs such as cleaning, gardening, moving and construction within homes and business establishments. They are physically fit and are experienced in doing a number of odd jobs. They can work long hours and in shifts and are usually paid on a daily basis depending on the total number of hours they have rendered their work. They may be called as necessary and may be asked to give assistance on a variety or jobs.
Laborer CV Template Example
London, WC2A 5AE
I am a highly logical, physically fit and organized person seeking for employment as Security Officer in a company. I am experienced in a variety of skilled and manual labor jobs necessary for the execution of tasks to be accomplished.
2008 – Present: Laborer, Contemporary Mall
- Cleaned rest rooms, halls and surroundings of the mall as well as maintained cleanliness
- Moved objects, materials, equipment and tools for the management to identified areas
- Assisted the staff in sending and receiving letters and other documents as well as communications
200-2008: Home Cleaner, Liverpool Residences
- Cleaned gardens and maintained the plants and flowers according to instructions of the home owners
- Cleaned houses, did laundry and arranged furniture for the home owners
- Identified areas of the hose that need cleaning and repairs and informed home owners for immediate action
2004 – 2008: Diploma in High School, London High School
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.