Industrial Electricians are responsible for surveying the buildings and making an electricity plan. They identify the main source of electricity and make necessary arrangements, applications and payments with the government for the use of the electricity posts and services. They install all electrical lines for lighting, and source of power of the building making sure that the circuits have breakers and have corresponding fuse boxes.
Industrial Electrician CV Template Example
Merseyside, L35 4HS
I am a skilled and highly dependable individual seeking for a position as Industrial Electrician for any company that provides electricity installation. I am well trained for electrical safety and hazard operations as well as fire and accident prevention. I am willing to work immediately and even long hours whenever necessary.
2005 – Present: Industrial Electrician, Top Corp Electrical Services
- Surveyed the area of buildings and housing projects and made plans for electrification of the area
- Identified the main source of electricity and made necessary installations for the buildings and rooms
- Made necessary precautionary measures, provided circuit breakers, fuse boxes and other safety tools to prevent electricity related accidents
2003 – 2005: Electrician, Steel and Toes Electric Company
- Made electrical installations for houses, offices, buildings and other constructed edifices
- Made quotations for job orders and projects, canvassed for materials and other tools necessary for installations
- Did commercial and personal repairs for electrical wirings, fuses and circuits
1999 – 2003: Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Liverpool University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.